RETENTION & GRADUATION STATISTICS

In the past 3 years, (2017-2019), AAMI enrolled 668 new students.  Of this total, 216 (32.33%) students are still enrolled and making progress toward their degree.  Of the remaining 452 (67.66%), 352 (52.69%) have withdrawn from school and 100 (14.97%) have graduated.