APPROVALS and ACCREDITATIONS
- American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Service, Inc. and the Funeral Service degree program are accredited by the American Board of Funeral Service Education (ABFSE), 992 Mantua Pike, Suite 108, Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097 (816) 233-3747. Web: www.abfse.org
- New York State Education Department Division of College & University Evaluations Office of Higher Education & the Professions Cultural Education Center. Room 5B28 Albany, New York 12230
- Chartered under the membership corporation law of the State of New York.
- Authorized by the New York State Board of Regents to confer the degree of Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) HEGIS #5299.20
- Funeral Service Program registered by the New York State Education Department
- Approved by the Department of Health New York State
- Approved by the New York State Education Department for the Training of Veterans
- Approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Defense
- Authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
- Member-National Association of Colleges of Mortuary Science
- Member-Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities
- Member-National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Member-American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Member-National Funeral Directors Association
- Member-Cremation Association of North America
- Member-WCET and the State Authorization Network (SAN)
- Member-International Center for Academic Integrity (ICAI)
- A listing of all of the states in which AAMI is approved to offer online instruction is listed in the online section.
AAMI reserves the right to make such changes in curriculum, faculty, textbooks, tuition and fees, and student policies and procedures as may be deemed best for the welfare of the student body and the school. AAMI has a non-discriminatory policy and therefore does not discriminate against applicants, students or employees on the basis of race, color, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, status as a victim of domestic violence, national origin, disability, marital or veteran status